The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD14-0158.
71 Smith Street Property Owner, LLC., Sponsor
“The Boerum Condominium” (referred to herein as “The Boerum”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its website. This statement discloses the practices that we apply to information collected on our website. The purpose of this statement is to inform you:
- What kinds of information we collect from users of “www.theboerum.com” and how the information is used by us
- Whether we disclose any user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information that we collect about you; and
- The security procedures in which we use to protect your personal information.
How We Collect Information
You can visit theboerum.com without revealing any personal information. Our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other such statistics.
In addition, You may be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, fax (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We collect, generate, retain and use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications, or interactions you may have with our Website. We also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us or our affiliated or related entities to improve our services to you.
In addition, your Personal Information may be also be used by us to provide you with information regarding our products and services. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TheBoerum.com does not generally sell, trade, or rent your personal information. It may transfer your information to others, however, in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us respond to your inquiries, create or maintain our databases, research and analyze the people who request products, services, or information from us, or prepare and distribute communications.
- Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have violated our polices, or if we believe that the release of your information would protect the rights, property, or safety any person or entity.
- Other Potential Legal Proceedings. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition. If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share your information with the acquiring entity.
- Blogs, Online Postings, and Testimonials. We may decide to let users share comments, postings, reviews, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit this type of information to us, the information you submit may be available generally to the public. Information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You by “The Boerum”.
Communicating with you. If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Effective Date: October 31, 2014